ottobre 02, 2020 - Honda Corporate
Strong September Sales for Honda and Acura Adds to Momentum Gained in 3rd Quarter
Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
- Honda brand sales climb 11% as trucks set September record with 20.4% jump
- Honda Passport and CR-V set September sales records, gaining 48.1% and 29.6% respectively
- Acura September sales increased 16.6% on strong performances from MDX, RDX and ILX
“September marks a high-water mark for #Honda sales this year with double-digit gains and our first month in positive territory since the pandemic began,” said #davegardner, executive vice president of National Operations at American #Honda. “Powered by the strong performance of our #Honda and #acura SUV lineups, we’ve been building momentum throughout the third quarter and early indications from dealers and customers are that the just-released 2021 #acura TLX is a real winner. So we’re optimistic for a strong close to 2020.”
HONDA Sales Highlights
Honda trucks enjoyed a strong summer in the 3rd quarter of 2020, capped off by a record September with sales increases across the lineup.
- CR-V set a new September record, climbing 29.6% on total sales of 33,572, while CR-V Hybrid recorded its best month as sales topped 3,200.
- Passport set a new September record, jumping 48.1% on sales of 4,281.
- Pilot, Ridgeline and Odyssey also gained positive momentum in Q3.
- Civic sales were strong, posting its best quarter of 2020, despite limited supplies of the Civic Hatchback.
ACURA Sales Highlights
Acura’s stellar SUV lineup continue in a starring role for the brand in September, helping it net a double-digit gain for the month.
- Robust MDX sales of 4,920 brought a 28.4% gain for the month.
- RDX sales gained 6.4% in September, with 4,664 deliveries.
- ILX continued to serve as an important gateway to the #acura brand in Q3, posting a 27.7% increase in September.